Monday, December 8, 2008

Love, Bella Hope is off the ground!

My etsy shop has finally gotten off the ground it seems. I have had so many unexpected sales in the past few months, almost at about 60 sales which is just awesome for one of those handmade sites! I have only been selling since August of this year even though I have been a member and buying on etsy.com since a year and a half before that. I have done a few craft shows as well making my profits even larger and plan to do at least one craft show every weekend for this upcoming year. I have received such great feedback from all my customers and potential buyers and they just love my work and that makes me a happy gal! New years resolution: Sell. Sell. Sell. Check out my etsy shop and browse around a bit, hope you like. More to come soon...

No comments: